Septembar 20, 2024, 01:24:39 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.284 poruka u 18.763 tema - 20.970 članova - Poslednji član: Dario88NS
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: suhe grozdjice  (Pročitano 15113 puta)

Van mreže ATJ LUCKO™

• Heavyweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
Odg: suhe grozdjice
« Odgovor #30 poslato: Januar 23, 2008, 09:14:50 posle podne »
 ;offtopic;

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
« Odgovor #31 poslato: Januar 23, 2008, 09:19:37 posle podne »
Q: Milos, I saw you and Ernie Taylor train in Ironworks gym in Birmingham. Both of you were drinking some kind of protein drink during the training. Is it something special that you recommend to be taken during the workout and why?

A: Thanks for bringing up wonderful memories of my British tour earlier this year. I had
extreme pleasure to actually train in your gym and I can’t forget the feeling I got when
we got inside. There is so much energy circulating in that gym- I felt like I was on some
potent psycho stimulating thermogenic supplement with lethal amount of ephedrine in it.
We trained with so much ebullience despite the fact that both of us were exhausted from
constant traveling. I clearly remember that workout. We did chest and biceps and I felt so
good that I challenged Ernie (with the great confidence) that I can lift the same weight in
each and every exercise we choose to do. Needles to say I accomplished just that!
Only detail I forgot to mention –he was using kilos and I was using pounds.
We both had couple of protein drinks during that workout. In this column I mentioned
in several occasions importance of post workout drink that I religiously take (and highly
recommend) immediately upon finishing exercising. I also believe in specific drink
that should be taken during the workout! As a result of heavy resistance training we have
many metabolic, physiologic and hormonal changes in our body. First, there is
considerable increase in our metabolic rate. Furthermore, there is significant increase in
skeletal muscle blood flow (chance for us to supply muscles with immediate necessary
nutrients). With progressive sets we would have number of catabolic physiological
effects such as decrease in net protein balance, decreased glycogen and ATP storage,
increase in amount of circulating cortisol, tissue destruction and swelling and oxidant
stress due to release of free radicals ( immune response of our body due to damage and
inflammation that occurred). Simultaneously there are some anabolic events as well,
like increase of anabolic hormones –testosterone, growth hormone and IGF-1.
Increase is transient and really negligible, but documented and therefore worth
mentioning. What is more important –damage that occurs in muscle cause tissue
inflammation and that destruction leads to activation of so called satellite cells
(modern theory of muscle hypertrophy is based on theory that satellite cells are
responsible for repair and creation of new muscle fibers) and release of certain
growth factors. Taking in consideration what science tells us I decided to experiment
with “workout drink” that is easy to absorb and which is able to deliver exact nutrients
needed to stop catabolism and create anabolic environment for our muscles. If we would
have double the skeletal muscle blood flow during bouts of exercise and that blood is
filled with ‘building nutrients” what would happen? So before each workout I would mix
hydrolyzed whey protein with additional free form and branch chain amino acids. I would
add high glycemic carbohydrates like dextrose and maltodextrin (which I got from
Weider Nutritional Group) and so important glutamine and small amounts of creatine.
I would use Gatorade for flavor and added electrolytes and as I start my workout I would
drink 200-300mg of no flush niacin (from Weider’s Schiff line of products).
 Important detail is that I would try to use a lots of fluid so mixture would be highly
(modern theory of muscle hypertrophy is based on theory that satellite cells are
responsible for repair and creation of new muscle fibers) and release of certain
growth factors. Taking in consideration what science tells us I decided to experiment
with “workout drink” that is easy to absorb and which is able to deliver exact nutrients
needed to stop catabolism and create anabolic environment for our muscles. If we would
have double the skeletal muscle blood flow during bouts of exercise and that blood is
filled with ‘building nutrients” what would happen? So before each workout I would mix
hydrolyzed whey protein with additional free form and branch chain amino acids. I would
add high glycemic carbohydrates like dextrose and maltodextrin (which I got from
Weider Nutritional Group) and so important glutamine and small amounts of creatine.
I would use Gatorade for flavor and added electrolytes and as I start my workout I would
drink 200-300mg of no flush niacin (from Weider’s Schiff line of products).
diluted. If we use little liquid –abundance of highly concentrated nutrients in this drink
could create GI disturbance due to osmotic reactions (I would use minimum of 1 liter of
liquid, 20g of hydrolyzed whey, 20grams of free form aminos and BCAA, 20grams of
glutamine peptides, 3-5 grams of creatine, 40-50 grams of dextrose and the same amount
of maltodextrin).
I would make sure to finish my drink half way through my workout,
taking few sips between every set. What I’ve noticed was tremendous pump that would
just not go away. I suggested it to several serious competitive bodybuilders that train in
my gym and every single one of them got the same - incredible results.
Logic behind this is simple. Why wait and allow our body to catabolize itself if we can
prevent that by supplying all the necessary nutrients at the time when we need them the
most –during destructive intense workouts! We would provide fuel which would
maintain glucose concentrations and considerably reduce glycogen depletion. At the
same time we would increase blood flow and level of insulin, strongest anabolic hormone
responsible for storage of amino acids, glucose and creatine. Final result –enhanced
uptake of all these important nutrients by our muscles. Only difference is –instead of
waiting and letting our body replenish what was lost during post workout recuperation
period –we are promptly reacting on muscle damage expediting healing process
immediately - as damage occurs. There is no doubt in my mind that this method would
increase protein synthesis and therefore create larger structural proteins (myofibrils).
In other words – it would lead to muscular hypertrophy (growth) – exact reason why we
train in the first place.
I would encourage everyone to try this “workout drink”. Start with smaller portions of
each ingredient and than progressively increase (or manipulate) the amounts of all (or
some) according to demand of your workouts or specific goals.   
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže nokidude

• Flyweight Member
« Odgovor #32 poslato: Januar 23, 2008, 09:25:34 posle podne »
hvala sale sorry za off