Jul 07, 2024, 10:56:34 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.252 poruka u 18.758 tema - 20.954 članova - Poslednji član: Josephgat
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: King Kamali  (Pročitano 10990 puta)

Van mreže California

• Light Heavyweight Member
    • Arandjelovcani
King Kamali
« poslato: April 08, 2007, 01:12:18 pre podne »
First and foremost let me start by introducing myself. I am King Kamali, the 1999 NPC Heavyweight National Champion and top IFBB PRO. At the height of 5'10", I compete at a body weight of approximately 255 pounds. I have jet-black hair and brown eyes and I was born in Tehran, Iran. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Physiology from George Mason University and I have the distinct honor of graduating in the top echelon of my class. I am married to the beautiful Barbara and live in the outskirts of NYC in the exclusive town of New City.

As a competitive bodybuilder I have been the featured guest poser and or honored speaker at several local, regional and National competitions where my distinctive one of a kind posing and knowledge of kinesiology and sports nutrition have been utilized. I truly love the sport of bodybuilding and have spent many years training and studying to become an expert on this subject matter. Even through all of the ups and downs that come with the iron sport, I have discovered that my enthusiasm has steadily increased the more involved I have become with this wonderful and brutal sport.

Here you will find all the information about my upcoming Special Appearances, Contest History, my Nutritional Philosophy and a list of my favorite supplements. I will also cover my Training style that includes detailed information on sets and reps, cardio, stretching, and recuperation methods. I will also display many of my personal favorite photos including many rare shots never seen before.

Although I am a young professional in the IFBB, I have already built a strong fan base and I will do my best to stay true to the hardcore bodybuilding community. This is just the beginning for me and I have big plans for the IFBB. Keep in tune with the muscle magazines and I promise that coming soon the impact will be felt all over the world. Enjoy the site and God Bless.

King Kamali
IFBB PRO

Although I am a young professional in the IFBB, I have already built a strong fan base and I will do my best to stay true to the hardcore bodybuilding community. This is just the beginning for me and I have big plans for the IFBB. Keep in tune with the muscle magazines and I promise that coming soon the impact will be felt all over the world. Enjoy the site and God Bless.

Hometown: Washington, DC
Date of Birth: 03/29/1972
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 290 lbs. (off-season)
255 lbs. (pre-contest) 
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Education: BS Exercise Physiology
George Mason University
Hobbies: Eating, sleeping, and spending all my time with my Barbara
Future: Rich and Famous!

Year Contest Name Category/Weight Class Official Weight Placing

1991 N.P.C. Virginia Cup Teenage Open 188 lbs 1st Overall
1994 N.P.C. Teens, Masters, Collegiate Nationals Collegiate/Light Heavyweight 198 lbs 1st Overall
1996 N.P.C. Men's, Women's, Mixed Pairs Nationals Men's Heavyweight 232 lbs Tied for 10th
1997 N.P.C. Golds' Gym Classic Men's Heavyweight 248 lbs 1st Overall
1997 N.P.C. Men's, Women's, Mixed Pairs, Fitness Nationals Men's Heavyweight 242 lbs Tied for 7th
1998 N.P.C. Men's, Women's, Mixed Pairs, Fitness Nationals Men's Heavyweight 220 lbs 3rd Place
1999 N.P.C. Men's, Women's, Mixed Pairs, Fitness Nationals Men's Heavyweight 220 lbs 1st Place
2001 IFBB IRONMAN PRO INVITATIONAL Professional 242 lbs 3rd Place
2001 Arnold Schwarzenneger Classic Professional 244 lbs 4th Place
2001 Mr. Olympia Professional 248 lbs 10th Place
2002 Mr. Olympia Professional 238 lbs 17th Place
2002 GNC Show of Strength Professional 255 lbs 11th Place
2003 Night of Champions Professional 251 lbs 4th(?!) Place
2004 Arnold Classic Professional 231 lbs 8th Place
2004 Australia Pro Professional 257 lbs 5th Place
2005 Ironman Pro Invitational Professional 255 lbs 5th (?!) Place
2005 Arnold Classic Professional 248 lbs 11th Place
2005 San Fran Pro Professional 260 lbs 12th Place
2006 NY Pro  Professional 257 lbs 6th place
2006 Europa Super Show  Professional
• Best Posing Routine Winner 260 lbs 11th place

2006 Montreal Pro Classic  Professional 242 lbs 4th Place
2006 Atlantic City Pro  Professional 245 lbs 5th Place

I started lifting weights around 1986, my sophomore year in High School. I wanted to strengthen up for gymnastics and also look good for the girls (it worked on both aspects). I was always a fan of bodybuilding from day one. I was fascinated with the muscular look. It was mind blowing to see how massive the pro's were. To me it was an impossible dream to even come close to these super humans, so as a result my first two years of weight training were not taken seriously. I drank a lot of beer, partied every night of the week, did not follow any type of diet, and my training was off and on. Even with all of these negative influences my body was responding to the weights. I just kept getting bigger and better every month. So, when I graduated from High School, I decided to join the local gym, IRONWORKS. Here is where I met my mentor, Mr. DC James Bryant. This man pulled me aside and took me under his wing. He showed me how to train properly, eat correctly and stop all of the partying I was so accustomed to. He gave me confidence, not just in bodybuilding but life as a whole. I was now ready to compete.

So I started my journey to the Pro ranks. I knew deep down in my heart that if I gave 100% to the sport, I would one day achieve my dream of becoming a professional bodybuilder. In a span of 10 years as an amateur competitor, I overcame many obstacles: injuries, full time college schedule, disapproving parents, insane girlfriends, lack of funds and sponsors, and last but not least the constant barrage of doubters who found it necessary to remind me everyday that I would fail and had no chance of becoming anything in this sport. But the interesting thing is that these idiots who constantly put me down did not realize that the more they hounded me the more dedicated I got. These morons kept adding fuel to my fire; every time they opened their mouth, I just kept getting bigger and better. Well to make a long story short they all walk around with their heads down every time they see me and most have done nothing with their lives. It goes to prove the old saying : "What goes around comes around", and did it ever!
,,Savremenici vide ljude koji su na velikim polozajima, no retko ili nikad ne vide ljude, koji su i bez polozaja veliki.''

Sveti vladika Nikolaj Velimirovic

Van mreže California

• Arandjelovcani
Odg: King Kamali
« Odgovor #1 poslato: April 08, 2007, 01:13:35 pre podne »
,,Savremenici vide ljude koji su na velikim polozajima, no retko ili nikad ne vide ljude, koji su i bez polozaja veliki.''

Van mreže California

• Arandjelovcani
« Odgovor #2 poslato: April 08, 2007, 01:15:31 pre podne »

Van mreže California

• Arandjelovcani
« Odgovor #3 poslato: April 08, 2007, 01:19:13 pre podne »
Nadam se da je velicina slika OK......
Uzgred, gradja je preuzeta sa http://www.kingkamali.com/ .
« Poslednja izmena: April 08, 2007, 01:28:19 pre podne California »

Van mreže California

• Arandjelovcani
« Odgovor #4 poslato: April 08, 2007, 01:25:10 pre podne »
Ontario 2006.

Van mreže California

• Arandjelovcani
« Odgovor #5 poslato: April 08, 2007, 01:26:38 pre podne »
....jos slika iz Ontarija......

Van mreže H2SO4

• Super-heavyweight Member
  • sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #6 poslato: April 08, 2007, 02:31:34 pre podne »
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije

Van mreže California

• Arandjelovcani
« Odgovor #7 poslato: April 08, 2007, 02:35:32 pre podne »
Odlicna slika........... Covek je bio predodredjen da bude bilder..........
« Poslednja izmena: April 08, 2007, 04:23:55 pre podne California »

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
« Odgovor #8 poslato: April 08, 2007, 10:53:32 posle podne »
Svaka cast,al' uzgred,nema veceg hvalisavca od njega,ja pa ja.

Van mreže H2SO4

• sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #9 poslato: April 08, 2007, 11:00:59 posle podne »
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
« Odgovor #10 poslato: April 09, 2007, 12:37:54 pre podne »
Nikad mi se nije svidjao,ni njegov izgled ni ponasanje...
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže California

• Arandjelovcani
« Odgovor #11 poslato: April 09, 2007, 01:39:08 pre podne »
Mnogo je nizak.........

Van mreže California

• Arandjelovcani
« Odgovor #12 poslato: April 09, 2007, 01:42:46 pre podne »
Na ovoj slici se najbolje vidi kolicni je.....

Van mreže loki22

• Bantamweight Member
« Odgovor #13 poslato: April 09, 2007, 07:17:10 pre podne »
Na ovoj slici se najbolje vidi kolicni je.....

jbt pogledaj te nasera daleko najsiri i najkrupnji oh svih

Van mreže BIG1

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #14 poslato: April 09, 2007, 11:46:40 pre podne »
Listajući strane forume ranije, o njemu sam stekao utisak da je "dirty talker", da mu pro score nije impresivan, čak je i Miloš (vječiti pozitivac) imao negativan stav o njemu jednom ga je napušio zbog nekih tračeva. Šari Kamali mu je pravo ime, daleko od toga da će ikada biti king :P