Septembar 22, 2024, 02:23:08 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.284 poruka u 18.763 tema - 20.971 članova - Poslednji član: Michaelzip
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: UFC 119 CROCOP VS MIR  (Pročitano 49810 puta)

Van mreže Jeep

• Light Heavyweight Member
Odg: UFC 119 CROCOP VS MIR
« Odgovor #90 poslato: Septembar 20, 2010, 01:58:20 posle podne »

Van mreže judge_wolf

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #91 poslato: Septembar 20, 2010, 04:44:54 posle podne »
http://www.youtube.com/user/sephirothfemto

"I just want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask?" - bj penn

Van mreže Jeep

« Odgovor #92 poslato: Septembar 20, 2010, 05:23:08 posle podne »
                             If Cro Cop is forced out, Mir vs Couture?

When Cro Cop arrives in america he has to get his eye checked out and cleared. In the event hes not Bader vs Nog will likely be the main event but at UFC 113 they though Shogun may have had to pull out and Randy was going to step in last minute if need be. This is very unlikely but Couture fought just 4 weeks earlier and is likely in decent shape. In the unlikely event this happens who wins? I think Couture decisions him with a full training camp, but I think it's a toss up here bc the last minute deal but Mir wouldn't be prepared for tdd, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't sub Randy off his back.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/9/19/1698053/cro-cop-still-has-to-pass-exam-to

Van mreže Cipiripi

• Flyweight Member
« Odgovor #93 poslato: Septembar 20, 2010, 06:07:58 posle podne »
NE BREEEEE :@

Van mreže Jeep

« Odgovor #94 poslato: Septembar 20, 2010, 08:28:59 posle podne »
ma bice meca

Spartak

• Gost
« Odgovor #95 poslato: Septembar 20, 2010, 09:02:05 posle podne »
Bice rata Halile.

Van mreže Jeep

« Odgovor #96 poslato: Septembar 20, 2010, 09:24:57 posle podne »
vala pravo kazes

Van mreže Jeep

« Odgovor #97 poslato: Septembar 20, 2010, 10:42:19 posle podne »

Van mreže Cipiripi

• Flyweight Member
« Odgovor #98 poslato: Septembar 20, 2010, 11:16:08 posle podne »
Old but cool xD

Van mreže Cipiripi

• Flyweight Member

Van mreže Jeep

« Odgovor #100 poslato: Septembar 21, 2010, 09:52:55 pre podne »
                                                      Crocop: ‘There Is No Chance In Hell To Back Out'

Bice rata Halile.
Da Pojavio se Drekavac

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/09/crocop-on-his-eye-injury-there-is-no-chance-in-hell-to-back-out

“What can I say. I’m leaving for Indianapolis, this is my 70th fight (37 MMA, 33 K1). Thats a lot. I had bad luck in preparations. At the last training, in the last minute i got pretty bad eye injury. But I think it I will be alright. I have to suck it up. I didn’t want to cancel the fight under any circumstances.

I took this fight to do a favor to UFC. I wouldn’t do that fight for anybody else than UFC. I was on vacation when they called me and I just couldn’t say no to them. Not because of the money (which is pretty decent) but because of respect to the guys at UFC. They provided me with everything and I secured my life existence fighting for them.

I owe them and the fans a lot even tough i earned every penny by myself.

I got few suggestions, after the eye injury, to cancel the fight but i didn’t want to hear about them.

To be completely honest the money was pretty decent and I can assure you that no one would decline that offer.

I will try to do my best, more as routine fight, and if the fight goes to the 3rd round it will be handicap for me. But you know, thats life and nothing is ideal. I will took all responsibility but i just wanted to clarified the reasons why I accepted the fight.

I am ready to take the risk but I can say you this, all the money in the world is not worth getting my eye injured but at this point there is no chance in hell to back out.

Frank Mir is gonna be my toughest fight in my UFC career (great fighter). It wont be easy. It would be easier for me if I had time to do a full preparation cycle but at the end of the day thats my problem. I accepted the fight under these conditions.

Again I have to be honest, when you have 70 fight under your belt your priorities change. There is a fear of injuries but I assure I will give my best. I will most certainly go for a win but I think I did a lot just by accepting this fight. Thats my opinion.”

Van mreže judge_wolf

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #101 poslato: Septembar 21, 2010, 10:48:24 pre podne »
steta zbog povrede, ali leva noga je leva noga...videcemo
http://www.youtube.com/user/sephirothfemto

"I just want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask?" - bj penn

Van mreže Cipiripi

• Flyweight Member
« Odgovor #102 poslato: Septembar 21, 2010, 11:29:24 pre podne »
                                                      Crocop: ‘There Is No Chance In Hell To Back Out'

Bice rata Halile.
Da Pojavio se Drekavac

http://steverattlesnake.cliquezone.com/2010/09/crocop-on-his-eye-injury-there-is-no-chance-in-hell-to-back-out

“What can I say. I’m leaving for Indianapolis, this is my 70th fight (37 MMA, 33 K1). Thats a lot. I had bad luck in preparations. At the last training, in the last minute i got pretty bad eye injury. But I think it I will be alright. I have to suck it up. I didn’t want to cancel the fight under any circumstances.

I took this fight to do a favor to UFC. I wouldn’t do that fight for anybody else than UFC. I was on vacation when they called me and I just couldn’t say no to them. Not because of the money (which is pretty decent) but because of respect to the guys at UFC. They provided me with everything and I secured my life existence fighting for them.

I owe them and the fans a lot even tough i earned every penny by myself.

I got few suggestions, after the eye injury, to cancel the fight but i didn’t want to hear about them.

To be completely honest the money was pretty decent and I can assure you that no one would decline that offer.

I will try to do my best, more as routine fight, and if the fight goes to the 3rd round it will be handicap for me. But you know, thats life and nothing is ideal. I will took all responsibility but i just wanted to clarified the reasons why I accepted the fight.

I am ready to take the risk but I can say you this, all the money in the world is not worth getting my eye injured but at this point there is no chance in hell to back out.

Frank Mir is gonna be my toughest fight in my UFC career (great fighter). It wont be easy. It would be easier for me if I had time to do a full preparation cycle but at the end of the day thats my problem. I accepted the fight under these conditions.

Again I have to be honest, when you have 70 fight under your belt your priorities change. There is a fear of injuries but I assure I will give my best. I will most certainly go for a win but I think I did a lot just by accepting this fight. Thats my opinion.”

Shto english translation kad ima video? :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1fOoXs4vc

Van mreže igor2806

• Heavyweight Member
  • To be a legend, you have to beat a legend!!!
« Odgovor #103 poslato: Septembar 21, 2010, 01:36:09 posle podne »
amin..

odo ja da gledam countdown to ufc 119 ,,.ako koga zanima ima na ufc stranici.
if you can walk out of the gym after legs, GET BACK IN THERE!!

''Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is.'' -Dorian Yates

Van mreže igor2806

• Heavyweight Member
  • To be a legend, you have to beat a legend!!!
« Odgovor #104 poslato: Septembar 21, 2010, 11:08:25 posle podne »
kakva razlika u samoj formi..kretanje,agresivnos.udarci ..eksplozivnost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6b9POuIdRI&feature=related
if you can walk out of the gym after legs, GET BACK IN THERE!!

''Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is.'' -Dorian Yates