Septembar 24, 2024, 12:26:44 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.310 poruka u 18.764 tema - 20.970 članova - Poslednji član: Dario88NS
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Nasser Interview 4-deo...  (Pročitano 8834 puta)

Van mreže nicija_zemlja

• Flyweight Member
Odg: Nasser Interview 4-deo...
« Odgovor #15 poslato: Januar 08, 2008, 05:18:53 posle podne »
jeste zaista bilo "over the top" ali valjda covek morao to da izbaci iz sebe, tolike godine ga jelo iznutra  hotkithcen

Van mreže H2SO4

• Super-heavyweight Member
  • sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #16 poslato: Januar 08, 2008, 06:04:06 posle podne »
For my career I had the best possible understanding, support and help. No doubt. So in the end I did not mind giving her $70 000.00 U.S. dollars for getting my Akita (Sato) dog back from her. Originally I told her attorney that she had kidnapped Sato but her attorney told me that an animal was an asset and could not be seen as kidnapped.

Nasser's 70,000 Dollar Dog, Sato, A Female Akita.

Nasser's Sato Car: The Toyota Avalon That He Uses To Take His Dog Sato To The Beach In.

With Sato At The Beach; Fiesta Island CA, 2003.

prijateljstvo ili nesto vise?
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #17 poslato: Januar 08, 2008, 06:36:50 posle podne »
jeste zaista bilo "over the top" ali valjda covek morao to da izbaci iz sebe, tolike godine ga jelo iznutra  hotkithcen

pa to i jeste problem kod takvih seronja...

ceo zivot ti jede iz tanjura i kada se najmanje nadas on ti spuca nozinu u ledja....samo zato jer je bolesna budala....

Van mreže nicija_zemlja

• Flyweight Member
« Odgovor #18 poslato: Januar 08, 2008, 07:01:23 posle podne »

pa to i jeste problem kod takvih seronja...

ceo zivot ti jede iz tanjura i kada se najmanje nadas on ti spuca nozinu u ledja....samo zato jer je bolesna budala....
Ma da slazem se sa tobom, to je ocigledno da naser ima vrlo malo ili nikako integriteta. Neke rjeci koje je rekao za nekadasnje svoje kolege pa cak i suprugu su zalosne!!! Ali mislim da su svoj toj komociji postoji i istine, ali ne naravno u kolicinama koje je on opisao. I mislim da neke stvari je jednostavno trebao sacuvati za sebe, a ne ovaok javno da izbaci - to je i vise nego pogresan korak i vise nego hinjski...
Uglavnom sad sta je tu je- interesuje me kakav ce miskov odgovor da bude

Van mreže thor

• Light Heavyweight Member
  • Ali ajde vise skini mi se sa kurca, jebala te hrvy
« Odgovor #19 poslato: Januar 10, 2008, 08:43:08 posle podne »

miskov odgovor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many people are contacting me about certain Nasser's interview which is suppose to be so "damaging" to me, my marriage and my career...
Few posted the link to bodybuilding.com and told me: OMG Nasser said this and that...

Really?

Coming from the wonderful guy that he is - I am "quite surprised"...
Considering that I know his past actions - I am only surprised he didn't come up with some more exciting content...
Man who is able to start the rumor about ex-IFBB professional female competitor training in his gym to had sex change JUST as he didn't like her is only first example I will mention (Sandra B. was and still is wonderful lady who was minding her own business training people in the same gym - but Nasser just couldn't stand her - and I never knew the reason...and I never thought about it - until just recently...but I will leave it at that for now).

Telling EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE - to every competitor who asked him for advice is another Nasser's "specialty"...

Nasser's idea was always: eliminate the competition! So, if he could plant the seed (giving FALSE recommendations) in anyone's head and tell them what to do in their contest preparation - he would celebrate yet another victory...each and every time he would do it.
After he did this to some of my close friends (one being Sonny Schmidt) - I cut my ties to him - and until this day I did not talk to him.

I simply don't respect the man - and I have numerous reasons for it...but...:

I know many pros and amateurs who came to me and told me his "suicidal" programs that Nasser suggested them to try - to get as big as he is...
Programs that gh15 is mentioning are some of those from Nasser's files (read: fools that believe so much drugs are necessary - in Nasser's words: deserve to die...or everything that will be coming to them in just couple of years of doing it).

After all - I was a "victim" myself - as Nasser said apparently - he is the one giving me advice and not vice versa...(While I gave him the info which transformed him into TOP THREE OLYMPIA contender over night - he gave me the info how to successfully kill myself...)
His only advice to me was PLASMA EXPANDER advice I already talked about it...something him and Chad supposedly laughed about it (as I read in MD back in 2003) - after realizing they convinced me how to do it (when in reality - that was FALSE INFORMATION...The fact that IV administration of the substance that could have possibly killed me - slipped their minds...Or maybe not?)

But, as everyone noticed I have been away from boards for a while - and if you can't imagine why...I AM WORKING.

I am elected "chief science officer" to NATURADE - public company where I invested considerable amount of money and at the time being - I am putting  all my time and efforts since November of last year (with some time dedicated to KNS, some to KOLOSEUM GYM and some to my list of clients...and every free moment - to my family).
So, lately I have not been on boards (my own included) for days...

I would be MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER every of Nasser's "charges" WITH MY PLEASURE...and as I asked my wife Milamar about "her experience" with Oh Mighty Nasser - I am more than willing to share her words with masses...

After all - mentioning "having sex" with someone's wife BEFORE she got married to a man...is again - only sign of the true gentleman Nasser is...

Both: my wife and myself were not "virgins" at the date of our wedding (which is hard to believe ) - and as Nasser already did mention his "session" with my present wife, I couldn't help but ask..."Honey...is this true?"

While she would be probably a better person to answer it - I can give you pleasure of her quick 'description':
Nasser said what?
OMG...he actually talks about what happened and me "naming" his thing?

I can't believe that...He would talk about...what should have been the most embarrassing moment of his life? My God...
Well - it is true, I commented...after I saw it I said how "cute" it seemed...I said WOW - it looks like a REAL THING but it is sooooooooo much smaller...
As Nasser didn't like the comment - he insisted: it might be small...but it is - deadly!

Seventeen seconds later (in SINGLE POSITION in which he actually surprised her and moved more than twice...) - it was all over...and memories of "wonder boy" are still deeply inserted in my wife's mind - as she can't stop laughing...She said she never saw anyone get dressed and leave the room faster than that.

I had to hear just a bit more and I asked her: Common baby - you must remember SOMETHING MORE...after all he brags about it...You were so impressed - common - shocking size, performance, exciting positions...supposedly so many - he couldn't even count them all...Anything? Anything at all?
I told you - it was so brief...and Thank God for that. And "shocking size" indeed...I haven seen bigger man with a smaller - what did he say I called it? I do remember he was making so much noises and breathing so hard - I thought he is going to have a severe case of asthma attack. Also, he was moving like a Gorilla but "doing it" like a Rabbit...
He supposed to stay and help me put the color - but he was gone without even saying good-buy...

Some would wonder WHY any man could publicly talk about his sex experiences in public..? And many MACHO'S can't shut their mouth with all their "adventures" (like one Nasser had with my wife...with exception they would never tell what REALLY happened...as after all - who will believe the women? They would be labeled as angry sl..s who are telling lies just because they hate the guys who took advantage of them...As it always goes in life...)

There is a saying GENTLEMAN NEVER TELLS - and there is a reason for that...

Well, I do have to go...I far exceeded the time I have for my "E-mails/Boards daily session" and it is time to go to work...

I just wanted to 'touch the subject' with only ONE serious request: I would like to have Nasser confirm that indeed he gave that interview...as I would expect that somehow he will deny it later on...

And to make it clear: I did not read his interview...as I am NOT INTERESTED to find out what this fool has to say...However, few of my friends did send a claim or two to me through E-mails and my board - and one was directed to Milamar's issue...which I responded on (and I might have all "17 seconds of passion with the cutie" - explained in play by play fashion directly from ONE person who was certainly there...On the side note - can anyone find out from Nasser IF he ever had sex with any girl more than once? Well, with exception of his wife Bisera who was one waiting home for years while "super-cutie" was taking on the world...)

Also, I was told that Nasser did say something about me being not just drug-dealer but also a drug-addict...and I simply want to have him confirm that - before I respond to it...as I don't have much time to "PLAY"...
 'fight'

WHY DO I KEEP HITTING MYSELF WITH A HAMMER?
BECAUSE IT FEELS SO GOOD WHEN I STOP

Van mreže thor

• Ali ajde vise skini mi se sa kurca, jebala te hrvy
« Odgovor #20 poslato: Januar 10, 2008, 10:22:15 posle podne »
naserov odgovor
It was inevitable. Here is the official Nasser response to the recent Milos Getbig post.

D

I am not going further in a name calling match with a parasite who has a 5% approval rating in the bodybuilding community.

In regard to Milamar, I can only say : "why don't you just admit how much you liked to be with me - not for just 17 seconds as you like to make your now husband believe.
And do not come up with lame stories that my private part is small. You were screaming, not because of my weight but because of my "friend's" size down under.

I guess now that you are married and have been with Wayne, Dorian and an 18 year old guy who was at that time Chris Lund's gym helper and others ... ( should I name MORE pros and other guys from the Kolloseum gym ??...) you have to make your husband believe that "he is the man".

I would just say, that "it is just his turn right now."

Hope the DCM is not having a tantrum - otherwise I can send per overnight mail some pacifiers for him.
Or the other alternative is that the DCM could go to his office upstairs in the gym and go to the right hand side of his office desk and pull some ketamine and more nubaine out.
Also he can continue chewing on Oxycontin, like Dave Palumbo does.

By the way, I do not know if Palumbo the Acromeglion or the Kovacs monster or the DCM is the biggest drug head in the sport of bodybuilding.
These three should have a contest to decide that.

Please Milos, call also Palumbo and have him also send recreational drugs to you over night to your gym.

And Dave, don't forget - "we are friends who do respect each other " ! Don't we ?

I remember very well dearest Dave when you were shooting nubaine up in NY after my guest posing there. We were all in the same restaurant there and by accident both of us went to the bathroom at the same time. I for a piss and you for a nubaine shoot up.
I DO NOT FORGET "my dear friend " !!!

'goodboy'  or should I call you tinny naser  ;ohoooo;

WHY DO I KEEP HITTING MYSELF WITH A HAMMER?
BECAUSE IT FEELS SO GOOD WHEN I STOP

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
« Odgovor #21 poslato: Januar 10, 2008, 11:17:23 posle podne »
Luuuuuuuudilo :lol: :lol:
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže H2SO4

• sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #22 poslato: Januar 10, 2008, 11:22:46 posle podne »
samo mu ime sve govori:

Naser - kao nekakva ogromona gomila il nasip govana
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije

Van mreže executor

• Flyweight Member
  • You can't build muscles with fairy dust
« Odgovor #23 poslato: Januar 11, 2008, 12:24:56 pre podne »
umobolna budala

Van mreže executor

• Flyweight Member
  • You can't build muscles with fairy dust
« Odgovor #24 poslato: Januar 11, 2008, 12:27:53 pre podne »
"Then she helped him clean his rear end as I had also witnessed personally while I was staying at their house in Canada in 1995."

sta covek napisa o  Gregu znaci strasno

Van mreže Gjoroski

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #25 poslato: Januar 11, 2008, 12:31:09 pre podne »
HAHAHAHAH....ovo je ludnicaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Van mreže nicija_zemlja

• Flyweight Member
« Odgovor #26 poslato: Januar 11, 2008, 12:42:23 pre podne »
HAHAHAHAH....ovo je ludnicaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Brate bolje nego Jerry Springer show...

Van mreže Boj@n.R

« Odgovor #27 poslato: Januar 11, 2008, 01:20:24 pre podne »
Ovaj tip je stvarno seljacina, nije vredno pominjanja, jebo budalu \KOFETIME'

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #28 poslato: Januar 11, 2008, 06:08:11 pre podne »
kao sto milos rece.

da covek koji je nisko pao..moze jos nie da se spusti...to je neverovatno.....ali neverovatno..

kakve bljuvotine jbt....pa i da je istina covece..zar na ovaj nacin,..

Van mreže D-man

• Član
  • no brain no pain
« Odgovor #29 poslato: Januar 11, 2008, 06:45:06 posle podne »
Predugo je patio od opstipacije...
ali mu je izaslo na pogresnu stranu...