Jul 12, 2024, 08:38:26 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.240 poruka u 18.756 tema - 20.956 članova - Poslednji član: Darko_SBD
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Jeremy Gillitzer  (Pročitano 14308 puta)

Van mreže Selim_Black

• Bantamweight Member
  • Daamn
Jeremy Gillitzer
« poslato: April 05, 2009, 11:41:56 posle podne »
Sinoc na tv vidim reportazu o covjeku koji koji boluje od anoreksije... "nista narocito" pomislim, kako je to vec "moderna" bolest. Ali onda prikazuju snimke istog covjeka kako je izgledao dok je bio zdrav sto mi je i privuklo paznju. Naime, covjek je bio profrsionalni foto model sa nesto izrazenom muskulaturom. (dao bih ne znam sta da ja izgledam kao sto je on izgledao :D) ovo je jedini tekst koji sam uspio pronaci na netu... ima i par slicica.

My name is Jeremy Gillitzer and I am a 34 year old male who has struggled with a serious eating disorder for 23 years. I have been in and out of treatment facilities throughout the United States during most of my adolescence and young adulthood. The length of these hospitalizations ranged in length from 3 months to as long as 18 months. Needless to say, I didn't have a very fun adolescence.

When I was about 21, I came out of the closet as a gay male and my eating disorder slowly seemed to dissipate. I no longer felt as strong of an urge to binge and purge all day. I slowly stopped this behavior, began to gain weight, and met new friends. This reprieve from the eating disorder lasted about 5 years. I really thought I would never have to deal with this nightmare again. However, this behavior began again and pretty much lasted until the present.

Currently, I am struggling with binging and purging on ice cream several times per day (I go through a gallon per day), compulsively exercising sometimes for up to five hours per day, depression, anxiety, social anxiety, and body dysmorphia. I sound like a great date, huh? Not to be a buzz kill, but this is the reality of my life. Lately, I have been feeling like I don't care if I live or die.

I started this blog because I want to find other males who struggle with similar issues. I know there are other men who struggle with eating disorders, but they are very reluctant to admit this because of society's perception that this is a "woman's" disease. Another reason for this blog is because I am in the process of writing a book about my experiences as male struggling with an eating disorder. Most of the book will include my experiences in the treatment facilities since I spent an inordinate amount of time in them. The book will also include details about my pathetic daily routine of literally eating and throwing up all day from dawn to dusk, my food hoarding problem that resulted in my evcition from my apartment on two occasions,and my coming out as a gay man.

ima i par slicica prije i poslije oboljenja...

Van mreže Selim_Black

• Bantamweight Member
  • Daamn
Odg: Jeremy Gillitzer
« Odgovor #1 poslato: April 05, 2009, 11:45:22 posle podne »
strasno...

Van mreže TeH FiLiP

• Super-heavyweight Member
  • Barbarian to be
« Odgovor #2 poslato: April 06, 2009, 07:08:22 posle podne »
ti bi dao neznam sta da izgledas kao on??(one slike pre naravno) pa daj ok fino je gradjen al ovde ima dece bolje gradjene od njega kada je bio model :D
How could he know this new dawn’s light
Would change his life forever?
Set sail to sea but pulled off course
By the light of golden treasure

Van mreže Remetik

• Super-heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #3 poslato: April 06, 2009, 07:15:55 posle podne »
Meni je na svim slikama anoreksican...  :D