Septembar 23, 2024, 06:19:14 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.310 poruka u 18.764 tema - 20.971 članova - Poslednji član: JeremyTIX
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: BRUCE LEE  (Pročitano 6232 puta)

Van mreže Nemac

• Light Heavyweight Member
Odg: BRUCE LEE
« Odgovor #15 poslato: Avgust 27, 2007, 11:29:46 pre podne »
Opste je poznato da su kod Bruce-a ucili tada poznate licnosti (jedna od njih je kosarkas Karim Abdul Jabar) koje je voleo da stavlja u svoje filmove(poput gore pomenutog).

Van mreže kikko

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #16 poslato: Avgust 27, 2007, 02:16:48 posle podne »
Od najpoznatijih koji su bili u njegovom drustvu tj koji su mu bili najbolji prijatelji,su  Steve McQueen I Kareem Abdul-Jabbar....Njih dvojica su ujedno i nosili kovceg sa telom umrlog Brucea....Od poznatih koji su se druzili sa njim,i ujedno i trenirali, su James Coburn,Joe Lewis(cuveni bokser),Roman Polanski,Lee Marvin,Chuck Norris.... Kareem i Norris bili su kao glumci u "Game of Death" odnosno "Return of the Dragon"....

Van mreže MR.BIG

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • BB Klub MR.BIG Kula
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
« Odgovor #18 poslato: Avgust 28, 2007, 05:33:09 pre podne »
TNX BIG BRO thats great!
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže MR.BIG

• Admin
  • BB Klub MR.BIG Kula
« Odgovor #19 poslato: Avgust 28, 2007, 01:34:54 posle podne »
 :D :D :D

Bruce Lee's Speed Training
by Bruce Lee and M. Uyehara
What is speed in fighting? Is it the velocity of your hands, feet and body movement? Or are there
other, prevalent essentials in a good fighter? What is a good fighter?
A good fighter is one who can hit his opponent quicker, harder, without much perceptible effort, and
yet avoid being hit. He doesn't only possess a pair of fast hands and feet and quick body
movement, but he has other qualities such as non-telegraphic moves, good coordination, perfect
balance and keen awareness. Although some people are endowed with a few of these qualities,
most of these attributes are developed through hard training.
All the strength or power you have developed from your training is wasted if you are slow and can't
make contact. Power and speed go hand-in-hand. A fighter needs both to be successful.
One immediate way to increase your speed at impact is to "snap" or "whip" your hand just before
contact. It is the same principle as the overhand throw. For example, if you throw a baseball with a
full swing and snap your wrist at the last moment or the tail end of your swing, the ball will have
more velocity than without the snap. Naturally, the longer swing with a snap will have more
acceleration at the end than a shorter swing with a snap

http://rapidshare.com/files/51606459/Martial_Arts_-_Bruce_Lee_s_Speed_Training.pdf
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates