Septembar 21, 2024, 05:20:51 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.284 poruka u 18.763 tema - 20.970 članova - Poslednji član: Dario88NS
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: UFC HW interim title  (Pročitano 2409 puta)

deadgame

• Gost
UFC HW interim title
« poslato: Decembar 31, 2010, 10:16:53 posle podne »
Mislim da je to prava stvar da se uradi...ali koga protiv JDS-a?

Mir,koji dolazi posle loseg meca sa C.C.-om?

Carwin koji je imao tesku operaciju?

Winner of CC vs Brendan Schaub?

Roy Nelson koji je vec izgubio od JDS-a?

JDS vs Struve2?

Brock"ne udaraj me u lice"Lesnar?

James Toney? ;D

Barry?

Couture?

Rothwell?

Kongo?  ;D

Browne (nereseno vs Kongo)?

Jon Madsen?

KO???!!!!??????!!!     :(

Van mreže igor2806

• Heavyweight Member
  • To be a legend, you have to beat a legend!!!
Odg: UFC HW interim title
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Januar 01, 2011, 10:17:40 posle podne »
realno niko ne zasluzuje da se bori sa jds...

Brock"ne udaraj me u lice"Lesnar? ahahahahahaha
if you can walk out of the gym after legs, GET BACK IN THERE!!

''Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is.'' -Dorian Yates

Van mreže left hook

• Cruiserweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Januar 02, 2011, 06:18:12 posle podne »
realno niko ne zasluzuje da se bori sa jds...

Brock"ne udaraj me u lice"Lesnar? ahahahahahaha
hahahahaahahahah ;D

Van mreže gonzo

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Januar 03, 2011, 02:29:43 pre podne »
pa jebiga, jeste smesno, ali uz karvina, koji je imao ne bas banalnu operaciju, redneck je jos i najlogicniji izbor.
bezobzira sto nema blage u stendapu, stoka je to. ako mu 1 takedown prodje svasta moze da bude. nelson naravno ne dolazi u obzir, mir ne bi izdrzao ni rundu, rendi je lhw, big nog se raspada. ne znam ko bi jos mogao i da razmislja o borbi za titulu.

Van mreže igor2806

• Heavyweight Member
  • To be a legend, you have to beat a legend!!!
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Januar 03, 2011, 02:34:37 pre podne »
ma niko nije zasluzio:)
if you can walk out of the gym after legs, GET BACK IN THERE!!

''Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is.'' -Dorian Yates

Van mreže gonzo

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Januar 03, 2011, 02:43:02 pre podne »
pa realno nije

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Januar 04, 2011, 11:12:22 pre podne »

Injured champ Velasquez addresses Dos Santos criticism, interim-title talk

LAS VEGAS – Despite the surprising protests of top contender Junior Dos Santos (12-1 MMA, 6-0 UFC), UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez (9-0 MMA, 7-0 UFC) insists his recent surgery for a torn rotator cuff was not only a last resort but also completely necessary.

And while initial reports have suggested the undefeated American Kickboxing Academy product may be out for up to one year, Velasquez remains optimistic he'll need no more than six months to make a full recovery.

That said, Velasquez said he'd support UFC officials if they feel the need to institute an interim belt while he's on the sidelines.

After all, it's not an unprecedented move. When former champion Brock Lesnar was forced out for nearly 12 months in 2009 and 2010, Shane Carwin and Frank Mir met for an interim strap.

"The same thing happened when Brock was injured," Velasquez told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) at today's pre-weigh-in Q&A session. "They fought for an interim (belt).

"[The UFC] has to keep the fights going. You can't can't wait around half a year for fights. They fight all the time. It doesn't offend me at all."

Of course, as easygoing as Velasquez seems to be, Dos Santos' recent comments to Portuguese-language website Portal Vale Tudo could have easily found their way under the champion's skin.

"I'm really outraged," Dos Santos told the site. "How does a person leave a fight versus Brock Lesnar in perfect physical condition and then get hurt without being in training? The last news I heard about Velasquez, he was riding in Mexico. How did he get injured?

"I'm in the best moment of my career, training heavily and working hard to put on the fight of my life, and all of a sudden this is postponed for eight months. That's unfair."

Velasquez said he was aware of the Brazilian's comments but felt no guilt since he did everything in the proper manner.

"[The injury] happened in the Brock fight," Velasquez said. "After the fight, I felt fine. Later that night, my body starting cooling down, and my shoulder was jacked up. I knew something wasn't right. I saw the doctor and got an MRI, and he said I had a torn rotator cuff. They said, 'We'll try to do rehab first. We'll rehab it for six weeks and see how it's going.' I did that, and finally when the six weeks was up, we had another MRI. The muscle was still torn, so that said, 'We've got to have surgery. The rehab didn't help it.'

"We tried to do it without surgery so I could get back as quickly as possible, but that didn't work, so we'll do the other stuff. ... I thought I was doing the right thing by trying to get the rehab done and get healthy that way and go ahead with training. I thought I was doing a good thing."

Velasquez admits it's disappointing to suffer such a serious injury immediately after reaching the top of the UFC heavyweight mountain. Nevertheless, he's keeping a positive attitude through such a difficult time.

"It sucks," Velasquez said. "I definitely want to be as active as I can. I want to fight for the fans and everybody that wants to see me fight. I want to please you guys. It's hard, but it's part of the territory. People get hurt all the time. These things happen. You have to get surgery. This isn't my first surgery, so you've just got to do it, do what the doctors say and get back as soon as possible.

"[My doctor] said with this injury and getting surgery on it and everything else, the recovery will probably be around six months. It's a while, but hopefully I can come back 100 percent.

"It is what it is. I need surgery, and that's it. ... When I'm ready, I'll come back, and I'll fight."

An exact date for Velasquez's surgery has yet to be determined.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/21929/injured-champ-velasquez-addresses-dos-santos-criticism-interim-title-talk.mma

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Januar 04, 2011, 11:25:26 pre podne »
JDS je seronja sto ovako proziva Caina....nadam se da ce dobiti Carwina ili Lesnara

Ipak Carwin,voleo bih da vidim JDS -ovu glavucu kako se ponasa kad dobije jednu granatu od Carwina....

Van mreže judge_wolf

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Januar 04, 2011, 03:30:15 posle podne »
ja mislim da bi to trebao da bude travis browne.
po meni lik je pobedio Konga i ne znam sta su sudije gledale. elem, travis browne po meni apsolutno zasluzuje JDS-a.
problem UFC-a je definitivno u teskasima i ja jednostavno ne vidim kako misle da izadju iz ove gungule.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sephirothfemto

"I just want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask?" - bj penn