Jun 30, 2024, 12:04:47 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.245 poruka u 18.758 tema - 20.951 članova - Poslednji član: mazar
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Couture opet u UFC-u!  (Pročitano 2070 puta)

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
Couture opet u UFC-u!
« poslato: Septembar 03, 2008, 08:08:02 posle podne »
Randy Couture se vraća u UFC!

Ta vijest je i službeno potvrđena na sinoćnjoj press konferenciji. Randy, inače aktualni teškaški prvak, u UFC-jev oktogon će se vratiti 15. novembrau 91 u Las Vegasu. Protivnik će mu biti bivši pro-wrestling superstar Brock Lesnar.
Couture je tako odustao od sudskog spora s UFC-jem, koji mu nije dopustio odlazak prije isteka ugovora. Očito je zaključio da na sudu nema previše izgleda te je pristao na njihove uvjete.

http://www.profightstore.com/

----------------------

Randy Couture Officially Back With The UFC; Lesnar/Couture To Headline UFC 91 in November

By Randy Harrison

UFC President Dana White has confirmed the rumors and announced that Randy "The Natural" Couture will be returning to the company, ending a year-long legal struggle between the two parties. White also confirmed that Couture will face Brock Lesnar in a UFC 91 bout for Couture's UFC Heavyweight Championship.

According to White, UFC 91 will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, as opposed to the Rose Garden in Portland, OR as had long been rumored. With the signing of a new deal, all current legal issues between Couture and the UFC have been resolved.

Rumors that Couture could return to the UFC for a one-fight arrangement that would see him become a free agent afterwards as part of a court settlement had been floated around the internet late last week, but White has rebuked those rumors by stating that win or lose against Lesnar, Couture will remain with the company.

He also addressed the current Heavyweight title picture, saying that the winner of Couture/Lesnar and the winner of the UFC Interim Heavyweight Championship bout between Frank Mir and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira will face in 2009 to unify the titles.

When White was asked about whether a fight between Fedor Emelianenko and Couture could be looked at in the future, he stated that while all parties would be interested in making the fight happen, Emelianenko is currently under a contract that they would not attempt to interfere with.

White also believes that Affliction's days as a fight promoter could be over sooner rather than later and that there is no chance of a possible co-promotion that would see Emelianenko appear on a UFC card while contracted to another organization.

Couture, spoke of his return and the Lesnar fight as part of a resolution and that while he still wishes to fight Fedor, that Fedor will have to "come and fight me" in the words of Couture, meaning that unless Fedor relents and signs with the UFC, that fight will likely never come to pass.

Izvor: www.nokaut.com
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže ATJ LUCKO™

• Heavyweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
Odg: Couture opet u UFC-u!
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Septembar 03, 2008, 09:19:59 posle podne »
nije lose ;)

sto se tice borbe trebala bi bit zanimljiva...

Van mreže left hook

• Cruiserweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Septembar 03, 2008, 10:32:54 posle podne »
mislim da lesnar bez obzira na dobar pocetak i srcanost u soranju nije dorastao ovakvim borcima...mislim da je ovo velika marketinska bomba i pumpa za budzget.ali eto nikad se ne zna  :-X
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 03, 2008, 10:34:43 posle podne left hook »

Van mreže ATJ LUCKO™

• Heavyweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Septembar 04, 2008, 12:22:07 pre podne »
bitno je to da se nikad nezna... ;D ;D

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #4 poslato: Septembar 04, 2008, 11:09:02 pre podne »
Kod Couture se uglavnom uvek sve zna  :-)

Van mreže ATJ LUCKO™

• Heavyweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Septembar 04, 2008, 11:11:33 pre podne »
Kod Couture se uglavnom uvek sve zna  :-)

nebi rekkko... pa nije on Fedor  :P

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #6 poslato: Septembar 04, 2008, 11:35:03 pre podne »
Nije..nije

Van mreže left hook

• Cruiserweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Septembar 04, 2008, 02:40:34 posle podne »

Van mreže left hook